Sit back, relax, & let us tell you a story. The bottom line is that people are more interested in hearing “stories” than hearing a stiff presentation, which means that you can keep your customer engaged & grow rapport simply by telling (true) stories.
- A word picture is a great way to open a presentation
- Tell a story that proves your interest & dedication to what you’re selling rather than just stating your dedication
- Take note of how many people around you use stories
- People make decisions based on emotion so be sure to connect with them
- Use the Socratic method
- You can also guide potential customers through stories of their own
- Reframe – use stories to overcome objections
- Note: The story that Marcello told… It wasn’t Billy Joel’s son, it was Eric Clapton’s
What’s your go-to story? Tweet us @pushpullsales
*thanks to BenSound.com for our intro & outro music*
Listen below, or subscribe via your favorite podcasting platform
Need help meeting (or surpassing) your numbers?