In this podcast we talk about the importance of being able to sell yourself and the value that you bring in a variety of situations. We also discuss how to go about selling yourself without being pushy & annoying.
- Doesn’t matter how good you are at what you do if no one knows about you
- Importance of being genuine
- Enthusiasm goes a long way when used the right way
- Put yourself out there and pursue things that will get you to your end goals
- Have to sell yourself to get a new job, a promotion, a new customer, etc
- Outward appearances matter
- Carry yourself well even outside of the office
- Be personable online without getting yourself into trouble
- What goes into the likeability factor
- How to build trust
- Be genuine, consistent, and keep open lines of communication
Have you had good or bad experiences with selling yourself? Tweet us @pushpullsales
*thanks to BenSound.com for our intro & outro music*
Listen below, or subscribe via your favorite podcasting platform
Need help meeting (or surpassing) your numbers?