Marketing & selling to your target audience is a great way to increase the efficiency of your sales process & improve your conversion rate. In this episode, we discuss some ideas surrounding leads from both the marketing & sales perspectives.
- If you’re talking to everyone, you’re talking to no one
- Create target personas for your ideal customer
- Knowing your target market will change your strategy
- Getting over the mental block of narrowing your target audience
- Lead scoring needs to be collaborative process
- What is lead scoring?
- Come up with important questions that will help your sales department
- Gather information that can qualify a lead
- Talk about what sets you apart
Do you have target personas in place? Tweet us @pushpullsales
*thanks to BenSound.com for our intro & outro music*
Listen below, or subscribe via your favorite podcasting platform
Need help meeting (or surpassing) your numbers?