Blogging might seem like another time-consuming task that you feel like you have to add to your company’s website, but when done correctly, blogging can be very valuable. It allows new people to find your business in a way that is interesting to them while giving you a great ROI.
- Find Your Voice & Use it Effectively: Strategies for Successful Content Creation for Bloggers & Copywriters (affiliate link) – You can read it for free with Kindle Unlimited!
- Importance of consistency
- Come up with a flexible schedule/outline
- What types of posts might work best for you
- Figure out what your audience wants to read
- Surround yourself with good content
- Write a combination of seasonal & evergreen posts
- Blogs give you interesting content to share across social media
- Can bring leads to your site & keep them coming back
- Posts can answer frequently asked questions or concerns
- Can provide a way to personalize your business
Does your company currently have a blog? We’d love to review it! Tweet us @pushpullsales
*thanks to BenSound.com for our intro & outro music*
Listen below, or subscribe via your favorite podcasting platform
Need help meeting (or surpassing) your numbers?